The University of Benin (UNIBEN) POST-UTME Screening Exercise for 2015/2016 academic session will take place on Friday 25th July, 2015 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
NOTE: only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for the Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should will be done between July 13th 2015 and 7.00am of 22nd July, 2015.
The procedure for the 2015/2016 PUTME Entry screening application is as follows:
1. web registration are to refer to www.uniben.edu
2. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
3. Click on WAEUP Portal
4. Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
5. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration number.
6. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
7. On the //uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
8. Enter your Username and the password to login.
9. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
10. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
11. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N2,000; the PUTME past questions for N1,000 (optional); the Interswitch and Portal Services for N550 with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank
12. A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
13. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Candidates should go back on-line on 23rd July 2014 to check for the venue for their examination
NOTE: GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 7:00am on 22nd July, 2015 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later that 7:00am of 22nd July, 2015).
Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
Drop your questions and FAQ below.
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com