AAUA UTME/Direct Entry – The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Post-UTME/Direct ENtry Screening Exercise application form for admission into all course/programmes for the 2015/2016 Academic Year is now on sale. AAUA Post- UTME cut-off mark is 180.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2015/2016 academic session that the POST UTME Screening Exercise will hold from 10th August to 15th August, 2015 at the e- testing Centre, University campus.
Candidates eligible for AAUA Post UTME. those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their FIRST choice of University in the 2015/2016 UTME and have scored 180 and above · Direct Entry candidates who chose the University.
AAUA Post UTME Payment & Registration Procedure. Candidates are to register online on the University website at www.aaua.edu.ng (the only official website of the University) between 13th and 31st July 2015. Candidates are to pay the sum of Five Thousand naira (N5,000.00) only covering: Administrative charges – N2,000.00 ·
On-line Application and results checking – N2,000.00 · Sample past questions (online) and other charges N1,000.00 Total N5,000.00 at any branch of the banks listed below Enterprise Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Zenith Bank, First Bank , Access Bank, Wema Bank. Candidates should note that they are to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt No and confirmation code for the on-line registration.
1. Candidates are requested to log on to www.aaua.edu.ng, click on PUTME application link and follow the guidelines.
2. Upload 1×1 color photograph with red background in JEPG format
3. Preview, confirm, submit and immediately PRINT OUT an acknowledgment slip.
4. Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the following:
(a) JAMB Registration Slip
(b) Acknowledgement Slip printed out from the University portal.
5. Candidates should download past questions from the University website after Payment.
6. Please note that on-line registration for the exercise deadline for the exercise has been stated below.
7. Candidates are to check the University website after the closing of the portal to print out the details of their allotted time and date of the Examination.
8. On arrival at the Campus on the day of the Examination, candidates are to report at the Olusegun Obasanjo Multipurpose Hall for formal briefing
9. Any candidate who fails to participate in the Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Online Registration ends at midnight on Friday, 31st July, 2015.
Portal Closes: Wednesday,5th August, 2015
Application & registration begins 13th July and ends 31st of July, 2015.
For further enquiries, please contact PUTME Support Team through the email address: email@example.com.
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com