Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE Post-UTME/Admission Screening form is out and available for the 2016/2017 academic session. Applicants who fancy studying at FUPRE should not hesitate to apply for admission as long as they meet the admission requirements.
The Cut-off Mark for the FUPRE post-UTME/ admission screening exercise is 180 and above.
Here are the requirements for FUPRE post-UTME/admission screening for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates who have five (5) credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) . Candidates awaiting results may be considered.
2. Candidates scored 180 and above in their JAMB
To apply for the FUPRE admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
2. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, plus processing/other charges.
3. Candidates should scan and upload their recent colour Passport Photographs (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
4. Valid passport photograph should be uploaded. Use a working e-mail addresses and Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise.
5. Preview your online completed form. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
The application closing date for the FUPRE Post-UTME/ Admission Screening exercise is 6th July,2016
The admission screening date for the FUPRE Post-UTME/ Admission Screening exercise is Saturday 16th July, 2016
Note that GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
For More Information; 08059644566, 08181975135.
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com