Candidates that wish to apply for the EKSU Post Utme 2016 should check the cut off mark, how to apply, as well as the Post utme screening dates. The management of Ekiti State University has released the details of the 2016 Post Utme exercise of the school. The details as released by the Esq Registrar, Akin Arogundade can be seen below. All Direct Entry applicants are also to take part in the post utme screening.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, for the 2016/2017 academic session that the Post-UTME screening exercise (Computer Based) has been scheduled and the date released.
The Post Utme screeening will hold between Monday 4th July to Saturday 9th July 2016 at the University Campus.
The Ekiti State University 2016 post utme screening exercise is open to:
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) O’Level credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of UPPER CREDIT for direct entry candidates.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Application closes at midnight on Friday 1st July, 2016.
All candidates are to register online on the University website at www.eportal.eksu.edu.ng as from 31st May, 2016. Candidates are to pay a sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only covering registration, processing and downloading of past questions, Details of payment can be accessed at the University Portal www.eportal.eksu.ng
1. Log on to www.eportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on Post UTME Application.
2. Download payment slip. The downloading will require you to supply JAMB Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
3. Take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
4. Log on to the www.eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill the Post UTME form and attach your 1″ x 1″ colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note that UTME No. is your User ID while the Transaction ID obtained from the bank is your password)
5. Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form which will contain date and time of screening Examination and bring along with you on the allotted screening date.
6. Candidates are to come to the examination hall with the following:
(a) JAMB Registration Slip
(b) Printout made after Registration for Post-UTME (c) 1″ x 1″ colour passport photograph with Red background used for Post-UTME registration.
7. Candidates can download past questions from the University Website
8. On arrival on the examination day, candidates are to report at the University Auditorium for necessary briefing on the conduct of the examination.
NB Ekiti State University will not tolerate any form of Examination Malpractices.
All the best as you apply!
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com