These are fact about Africa that will
blow your mind
1. The Gambia has only one university.
2. Equatorial Guinea is Africa’s only
3. South Africa is the most visited
4. Nigeria has the richest Black people in
5. Samuel Eto’o is the highest paid
Footballer of all time, he received about
£350,000 weekly in Russia in 2011.
6. A person from Botswana is called a
Motswana, the plural is Batswana.
7. A person from Lesotho is called a
8. A person from Niger is called a
8. A person from Burkina Faso is called
9. Nigeria has won more football cups
10. Zimbabwe’s President, Robert
Gabriel Mugabe is the world’s most
educated President with 7 degrees, two
of them are Masters.
11. Al-Ahly of Egypt is the richest club in
12. Didier Drogba is Chelsea’s highest
goal scorer in European competition.
13. Johannesburg, South Africa is the
most visited city in Africa.
14. Zinedine Zidane wanted to play for
Algeria, but the selector rejected him,
saying they are already many players
like him in the team.
15. President Jacob Zuma was once a
referee in prison.
16. President Robert Mugabe was jailed
for 11 years for fighting for freedom.
17. President Robert Mugabe is Africa’s
oldest Head of State and the world’s
second oldest Head of State. He was
18. The Seychellois are the most
educated Africans. Seychelles’ literacy
rates (Adult: 92%, Youth: 99%)
Zimbabwe is 2nd (Adult: 91.2%, Youth:
19. Rwanda is a better country for
gender equality than England and USA.
20.Somalia got its first ATM on October
21. South Africa has the most Grammy
award winners in Africa.
22. Ethiopia has the most airports in
23. Ethiopia’s economy is growing faster
24. Eritrea’s President, Isaiah Afwerki is
the least richest President in Africa.
25. Ethiopia is Africa’s oldest
independent country, it has existed for
over 3,000 years without
26. Haile Selassie 1 was the 225th and
last Emperor of Ethiopia.
27. Nigeria has the most monarchs in
28. Angola has more Portuguese
speakers than Portugal.
29. President Jose Eduardo Dos Santos
has ruled Angola since 1979.
30. President Teodoro Obiang Nguema
Mbasogo is Africa’s longest serving Head
of State. He has ruled Equatorial Guinea
since August 3, 1979 when he overthrew
his uncle, Francisco Nguema. His son,
Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue is his
Vice President and will succeed him if he
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com