Twitter has overtime narrowed the gap between our celebrities and their fans, it has made the world an even smaller village as top celebrities are able to relate directly with their teeming followers. A re-tweet, reply or favorite is all some tweeps need to sing the praises of their favorite artiste to the highest of heavens.
Many of them have also used it to promote their brands and projects like the many dance and beat competitions, whilst the likes of Don Jazzy has used this to leverage on his ‘Santa Claus’ side by giving out gifts ranging from recharge cards to scholarship via this medium, here are the leading influential artistes in order of their number of followers, press the follow button if you are not doing so already.
1. Wizkid (@wizkidayo): with a verified account that boasts around 1.76M followers, the star boy regularly uses his account to update his fans on his upcoming shows and ‘postponed’ albums whilst also finding time occasionally to trade words with both fans and fellow artistes like Skales.
2. Davido (@iam_Davido): HKN gang member and Omo babaolowo also has a verified account with 1.48M followers and yeah he does Re-tweet most of the good compliments he gets from his fans whilst throwing subs on a more regular basis than a Javelin athlete.
3. D’BANJ (@iamdbanj): The Kokomaster and Banga lee of the Lee temple who despite not being consistent on twitter boasts of 1.29M followers that Re-tweets his every tweet and worship at his temple every time he comes online.
4. Don Jazzy (@DONJAZZY): is probably the most influential artist on Naija twitter, boasts of 1.24M followers, that he shares gifts to, promotes his fellow Mavins and ensures a constant relationship with his fans.
5. Banky W (@BankyW): The E.M.E boss has a verified account with 1.17M followers, Banky is fun to follow especially when he is not tweeting about his football team.
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com