FUPRE Post Utme 2015/2016 form is out. Interested members of the public are hereby informed as the cut off mark has been fixed. Check below to see the registration details.
The following eligible candidates are invited to the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
All candidates who scored 180 and above in the May 2015 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination (UTME).
Only candidates who have five (5) credits at one sitting (including English Language and Mathematics) are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results may, however, be considered for the 2015/2016 admissions exercise.
How To Apply
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only (Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, processing/other charges) into any of the University accounts (see details below):
S/N BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER ACCOUNT NAME
1 WEMA BANK 0121403355 FUPRE e-transact
2 ZENITH BANK 1014337074 FUPRE e-transact
3 GUARANTY TRUST BANK 0106662079 FUPRE IGR
4 UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA 1015219809 FUPRE IGR
The teller should have the candidate’s set of names beginning with SURNAME (in capital letters) as in the UTME result slip and UTME registration number.
Applicants should note that they are to collect payment tellers for the processing fees from the designated banks anywhere in the Country. Online registration which could be done from any location in the Country closes by 12 midnight on 12th August, 2015.
1. Upon payment of the sum of N3,500 (Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, processing/other charges) at the designated banks, candidates are expected to Register Online. This should be done by logging-on to FUPRE website: www.fupre.edu.ng. At the EPORTAL Links, Click on Post UTME Registration and then follow the instructions.
2. Candidates should scan and upload their recent colour passport photograph measuring 300 X 300 pixel snapped on red background with their two (2) ears showing on the space provided on the on-line registration form.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled. Candidates should follow ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instruction or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Please ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result later.
5. Please check your entries properly as you may not be able to make any corrections thereafter; click on SUBMIT and print the confirmation page.
6. Kindly use functional/current e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
7. FUPRE Past questions can be downloaded online.
The screening has been scheduled for FRIDAY, 14TH AUGUST, 2015
College of Technology Departments Venue/Time
Petroleum/Nat. Gas Engineering
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
Off East-West Rd.10.00 a.m.
Accreditation: 8.00 a.m.
College of Science
Post UTME Subjects
Courses Post-UTME Subjects
Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry English, Biology, physics and Chemistry
Environmental Science Mathematics, English, Biology and Chemistry
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i) Depositor’s copy of the bank teller indicating payment of Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, processing/other charges).
ii) A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
iii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iv) Four (4) colour passport sized photograph (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the registration as photo ID.
v) HB pencils and other writing materials
Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Cell Phone Numbers: 07032051208, 07030350009, 08106694163.
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com