Delta state poly ozoro post utme 2015 details has been released online. Interested members of the public are hereby informed to procure their forms before the expiration of the deadline.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Post-UTME Screening Registration for admissions into various ND programmes of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) is ongoing.
(1) All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice and scored 150 and above in the UTME for the 2015 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
(2) Those who did not choose the Polytechnic but wish to be considered for admissions and scored the afore-mentioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the screening exercise.
Method of Application:
(i) The Screening Fee for all candidates is N5,000 (Five thousand naira) only. All interested candidates should pay the aforementioned Screening Fee in favour of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro in any branch of First Bank of Nigeria PLC or IC Global Bank Ozoro branch only. Purchase scratch card from the same bank.
(ii) Log on to http://dspzportaledu.net/ and click on admission, then click on Post UTME.
(iii) Type in your JAMB registration number as your Username and put in your Voucher Card Pin Code in the fields provided and apply. Your form must be completed ONLINE.
Screening Dates, Venues & Details:
The DetaPoly Ozoro Post Utme Screening has been scheduled to hold on Friday 25th and Saturday 26th September, 2015.
Venue: School/Departmental Screening Halls.
The grouping of courses, days and time for the screening exercise are as indicated below:
DAY AND DATE GROUPING TIME
Day OneFriday, 25th September, 2015 A. School of Agriculture(i) ND Agricultural Technology
(ii) ND Fisheries Technology
B. School of Engineering
(i) ND Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Tech.
(ii) ND Civil Engineering Technology
(iii) ND Computer Engineering Tech
(iv) ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
(v) ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
C. School of Environmental Studies
(i) ND Building Technology
(ii) ND Quantity Surveying Technology
D. School of Science & Technology
(i) ND Computer Science
(ii) ND Statistics
(iii) ND Science Laboratory Technology
(iv) ND Food Science and Technology
Saturday, 26th September, 2015 A. School of Business Studies(i) ND Accountancy
(ii) ND Banking & Finance
(iii) ND Business Administration
(iv) ND Office Technology & Management
Materials Required for the Screening Exercise;
(i) Original and one photocopy of Acknowledgement Card.
(ii) Original of Payment Receipt.
(iii) Four Figure Table, where applicable.
(iv) Writing materials (HB pencil and eraser).
(v) UTME score slip.
Mode of Dressing: Corporate.
NOTE: If you are successful at the Post-UTME screening, you will be required to submit the following documents to the Admission Officer:
1) Five (5) recent passport photographs.
2) Photocopy of UTME Score slip.
3) Examination result listed in the Application Form.
4) Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
5) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
6) Teller for the purchase of Post-UTME Application Form.
7) Two copies of your on-line Application Form.
The closing date for all applications is Wednesday, 23rd September, 2015
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com