Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU post UTME form for the 2015/2016 academic session is on sale. UMYU minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2015/2016 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Candidates Qualified for UMYU Post UTME & DE Screening Exercise.
Candidates must have:
- Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2015 UTME (or applied for DE);
- Obtained Five (5) Credits in relevant ‘O ’ Level subjects, at not more than two sittings;
Read More on Stellanaija.com blog
UMYU Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Details.
UMYU Post UTME Registration Procedures.
The University charges N1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) only for the CBT exercise and N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only for the University processing fee.
- Eligible Candidates should visit any commercial Bank nationwide to make payment for the purchase of a post-UTME pin-Code on eTranzact Platform and obtain the eTranzact payment Receipt.
- Get access to any Internet link and hit on our URL (https://www.umyu.edu.ng) – then click on the “Post-UTME Application” under Main Menu to get to the payment confirmation login page.
- Click on the “Confirm Application Fee” and supply the Confirmation Order Number and UTME Registration Number on your eTranzact payment Receipt, and click on the confirm button beneath the Login box.
- After successful login, Candidates are requested to fill in the Online Form accordingly, upload most recent passport photograph and click on the submit button.
- On successful submission after the activity in IV above, candidates shall be prompted with the Print the acknowledgment/Screening Schedule Page – where a hardcopy output shall be produced, which shall contains the summary of the filled Bio-data, exams date, time schedules, batch number and a Photo-passport of the candidate.
For any complaint please contact the helpdesk on these Phone lines (+2348052900806 or +2348076862795)
UMYU Post UTME Screening Exercise – Important Notice.
- Candidates for the Post UTME screening exercise are advised to be decently dressed. Candidates with indecent dressing will not be allowed into the screening premises.
- Phones and all other forms of mobile communication, electronic devices, bags and luggage are not allowed within the screening premises.
- Only registered candidates for the screening exercise will be allowed into the screening premises.